- AMHA 167807
- Bay, few white hairs on forehead, snip, left hind fetlock with distal spot
- Foaled May 08, 2004
- Owned By Cheryl Ann Weatherell
- Price: $20,000 OBO
- Available for lease
|Looking for a new love in your life? Here he is! A big trotting, fancy show gelding with wins in Park Saddle as a junior horse and English Pleasure as a Jr. Exhibitor mount. He is push button with no problems.
"Montana" is a beautiful gelding that can strip with the best, show in hand and come back to win in harness or under saddle. A truly versatile gelding with great years ahead of him.
Sired by World Champion HVK VIBRANCE, he is out of a line bred Trophy mare for that unmistakable trot.
Atlantis has been professionally trained by Ann Anderson of Hobby Knoll Stable in Duxbury, Massachusetts, and is a finished horse for someone to enjoy for many years to come.
A show lease is possible or a lease/purchase to a good show home. Please contact me for details.
Career highlights include:
- Reserve Champion Jr. Exhibitor English Pleasure 14-17 - 2011 Conn All Morgan
- Reserve Champion Jr. Exhibitor English Pleasure 14-17 - 2011 Vermont Spring Classic
- Reserve Champion English Pleasure Novice Rider - 2010 Mass Morgan
- Reserve Champion Open Pleasure Driving - 2009 UPHA Spring Premiere
- Reserve Champion Park Saddle Jr/Novice - 2008 UPHA Spring Premiere
- Reserve World Champion Futurity 3 Yr Old Park Saddle - 2007
- Reserve Grand National Champion Park Saddle 3 Yr Old Stallion - 2007
- Champion Two Year Old Stallion - 2006 Mass Morgan Show
For further information contact:
|HVK Vibrance||Noble Flaire||Noble Command||Waseeka's In Command|
|Lost River Sanfield||John Wayne Brady|
|HVK Radiant||Wham Bam Command||Waseeka's In Command|
|Rapidan Iseult||Windy Hill Maestro|
|DSF Trophy's Milady|
|OHF Select Creation||Ultimate Creation||Chasley Superman||Orcland Leader|
|Ruthven's Nancy Ann|
|Saddleback Sequin||Applevale Kinsman||Pecos|
|Ruthven's Betty Ann|