Morganshowcase

WINTER MOON LIGHTPRINCESS

  • Mare
  • AMHA 0188864
  • Bay-based gray, left hind pastern
  • Foaled April 25, 2014
  • 14.1h
  • Owned By Bob & Marge Thomas
  • Price: $4,000 US


Princess is athletic, easy to work with and gets along well with other horses. She has had basic saddle training and is ready for driving training. Full bodied with good conformation and excellent hooves, she stands for the farrier, clipping, loads and travels well. We think she would also make an excellent child's hunter prospect.

She sells open, but for a nominal fee, she could be bred by frozen AI to the grey Morgan TFM Skywalker (CW's Silver Dollar x KMS Covergirl), who excelled in Carriage, CDE, Endurance and Hunter Pleasure. The resulting foal would have a 25% chance of being a homozygous grey color, 50% heterozygous grey and 25% chance of another colour.

We look after CDN/USA border crossing requirements and can provide videos available on request.


For further information contact:

Bob & Marge Thomas
bobmargethomas@gmail.com
Thomas Family Morgans
RR 1
Union, Ontario, CAN
519-633-2390
519-701-2391
Winter Moon EnlightenmentCW's Sterling SilverToditaMidnight Magic
Black-Ayr's Majesty
Hy Crest SatinaHy Crest Koko
Lady Satin
Season's Ebony LarkWaseeka's SkylarkWaseeka's Nocturne
Windcrest's Delight
Ima Hot ItemColdspring Corsair
Fancy Diane
Sandi's Lady GuinevereJennys JacobTen Hi CongressmanSenatefield
Lady Slipper
Lenkota Liberty LassOak Acres Adonis
Sokota Dixie Lady
MRM Winning ColorsMRM Knight RiderRapidan Gallahad
Happy Day Dancer
M D's Ink SpotAmbleside Men Cabot
Robin's Imp Of Erin

Click to enlarge


Princess 2018

Princess 2018

Princess 2016

TFM Skywalker

TFM Skywalker



Twitter
Back to top